Technology is so Frustrating!

This is the first season that I've ever watched American Idol, and I didn't miss a night of it. Until tonight. The FINALE!!! Ahh I'm so frustrated. True, better this night than last week with Melinda performing, but come on! Our DVR didn't even record a tiny bit of the show. It just decided not to record anything. And we even checked earlier today to see if it was set up, and it was. So I just searched on technorati to find out who won, and it was Jordin. I'm happy for her. She is 17 and has many years ahead of her, and has a great voice and is fun to watch. I would have been happy for Blake too, he added a whole different style to the show.
Alright, well now that I can't watch the finale which should have been recording while we were at youth group, I'm gonna go to bed and either watch Sleeping Beauty or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I've been on a Disney/Pixar kick lately. So far I've watched The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Finding Nemo. It's been my nightly routine for the last week or so. I usually only get through about 30 minutes before falling asleep. Tonight I might actually make it through a whole movie.

1 comments:

  1. aaaahhhh... the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry......
    G'ma B